Monday 31 August 2020

Strictly, NOT Dancing.

 I told you about Georgia how cool and sophisticated she is, well her Mum was talking to my Dad the other day and she mentioned that Georgia was going to start ballet lessons next month and she has been practising every day...

Looks more like, "line dancing" to me 😏

Looks like I'm going to have to put my ballet boots on and show her some real moves, "know what I is sayin bro", you gotta shake your tutu down to da groun'. 😜 So I considered maybe those two doggy guards can help me out with practicing with a partner. Well I should have known better than to ask either of those two...
For crying out loud!
 " DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DANCE AT ALL" let alone, know what Ballet is? 😱

1 comment:

Latest post

Another Birthday Girl

 Happy birthday to you,  Happy birthday to you,   Happy birthday to Georgia da de da da to you. Now this is what I call a birthday party. My...