Saturday 29 August 2020

Is that a ...

 There I was just chillin' like you do and started to feel this tickling in my throat, shouted my Dad who was in the kitchen to come and have a look if he could see anything...

Anything in there that shouldn't be I asked him. "Can't see anything that shouldn't be in there" he said and went back to the kitchen.

A couple of minuets later the tickling started in my nose...
Whatever it was seemed to be wriggling about and started to make me want to sneeze.
So as it started to make its way back into my throat area I gave a big cough and it was gone. 😝
Later on I saw something green hanging down from the ceiling...


I must have had a frog in my throat earlier. 😒


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post

Another Birthday Girl

 Happy birthday to you,  Happy birthday to you,   Happy birthday to Georgia da de da da to you. Now this is what I call a birthday party. My...